I spend this week in Gran Canaria, exploring the island and escaping the cold. The weather on this beautiful island is like a little preview of the warm spring days that are coming up. February is almost over and so will my days longing for the warm and colourful spring-days.Speaking of colour, Radley launched a new bag this February and it is in a bright pink! Once again Radley London partnered with the British Heart Foundation and designed this beautiful heart shaped bag. The profits go directly to the charity to support their research into heartdisease. The bag is the perfect colourful addition to your upcoming spring!
In Gran Canaria the weather is already experiencing the typical european April weather. Weather doesn’t know what it wants. After a cold rain-shower comes a beautiful rainbow accompanied by some hot summer sunshine. I decided to go for a comfy outfit with a look that completely focusses on the gorgeous bag!Unfortunately I couldn’t upload this post sooner, since I was traveling a lot. This bag is only available for a limited time, so make sure to get your hands on it now! I’m in love with the designs and the quality of Radleys collection and this time it is also for a great cause: to fight for every heartbeat! To get involved visit their page here.
Gran Canaria is known for its beautiful white sand beaches while mountains frame the island. Las Palmas is its capital city which, to be honest, is not worth a visit. The more you drive to the south, the more beautiful the weather and the places become.
My Top 5 :
- Puerto de Mogan – a small beautiful city at the harbour with colourful houses and narrow alleys
- Anif del Mar – a huge hotel palace build on rocks next to a beautiful beach and gardens
- Meloneras – a nice walk along the sea next to the most impressing hotels ( Villa del Conde, Costa Meloneras)
- Amadores and Puert Rico – turquoise water, long white beaches
- Salobre Golf & Resort – Golfer paradise and privat located villas for rent
Add me on Instagram @selinasinspiration to see more travel pictures!